Red arrows represent Left Joystick Movements
Blue arrows represent Right
- Slow walk: Push one stick in whichever direction you
want to walk.
- Fast walk (run): Push both sticks in the same direction
you want to walk.
- Push both sticks outwards
- Hold one or both sticks in the desired direction and push the
- Clockwise: Push the left-stick forward while pulling the right
- Counter-clockwise: Pull the left-stick backward while pushing
the right stick
- Pull both sticks inward
Guard is only effective against close range attacks. Projectile weapons cannot be guarded
- Right Weapon: Press the trigger on the right stick.
- Left Weapon: Press the trigger on the left stick.
- Central Weapon: Press the trigger on both sticks.
- Pull both sticks inward and pressing the trigger(s).
Crouching can only be done when firing a weapon.